|Buy in Bulk and Save||Each
|1 to 4||€126.02||€155.00|
|5 to 11||€119.51||€147.00|
|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Palram Suntuf EZ Glaze
- Glass-like Profiled Polycarbonate Roofing Panel
- EZ Glaze features a profiled design that provides a high load capacity, even when installed directly over rafters without supporting purlins.
- Smart design, elegant appearance, low maintenance, and glass-like appearance.
- EZ Glaze offer an attractive, smart, and environmentally friendly solution for clear patio roofs, DIY polycarbonate roof panels, and DIY skylights.
- MAIN BENEFITS:
- Clear and elegant appearance
- Easy, fast and safe installation
- Minimal maintenance
- UV Protection - blocks 99.9% of UV radiation
- Greater hail resistance
- High wind and snow load resistance
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS:
- Pergolas and Gazebos
- Patio enclosures
- Transparent patio covers
- Entrance canopies
- DIY skylights and roofing
- Length: 3 metre / 300cm / 3000mm
- Width: 0.6 metre / 60cm / 600mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- For Installation details see Download tab.
We offer a local delivery service to trade and construction sites. For this reason, a minimum order value of €600 applies.
As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €69.00 (€56.10 & vat) applies. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Collection from our stores is always available and saves you money. It's also better for the environment.
For Van Rental / Self Drive - We recommend GoCar.ie - Van rates from €13/hour.
Delivery Orders must be placed in-store. Delivery slots & schedules will be discussed in-store.
Delivery available only to local areas, see towns served below.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the site & within safe crane reach.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne, Hollystown/Tyrellstown
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun