|Buy in Bulk and Save||Each
|1 to 14||€6.10||€7.50|
|15 to 79||€5.65||€6.95|
|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- O'Brien Quality Premium Portland Cement
- Weatherproof Bag - can be stored outside.
- An Independent Irish Family Run Business since 1978
- Normal Cem II A-L
- High Strength/Premium Grade: 42.5N
- Used for ready mixed concrete and general applications.
- O’Brien Cement manufactures cements to European cement standard I.S. EN197-1:2011
- Clean and Dust Free Tear Resistant & Stronger Bag
- Extended Shelf Life
- Reduced Waste
- Environmentally Friendly
- High Quality Finish
- NSAI Certified
- 80 Bags per Pallet
- An additional charge will be made if the pallet is supplied, this is refundable on return.
Collection from our stores is always available and the fastest way to get your building project started and it saves you money.
It's also better for the environment.
For Van Rental / Self Drive, we recommend GoCar / Driveyou.
Qualifying Delivery orders must be placed in-store. Delivery slots & schedules will be discussed in-store. Usual lead time: 5-7 working days.
We offer a local* delivery service for trade and construction sites. A minimum order value of €600 applies.
We do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, we charge a subsidised delivery charge of €69. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the site & within safe crane reach.
Delivery available only to local areas*, see towns served below:
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth, Palmerstown, Chapelizod,Clondalkin, Ballyfermot, Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Hollystown/Tyrellstown, Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne,