|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Superior plasticity and workability.
- Far less water penetration (100-200% reduction).
- Higher bond strength (176% higher than cement mortars).
- Increased weather ability and durability.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased sand capacity thus reducing costs.
- Adequate compressive strength.
- Less efflorescence.
- Autogenous healing (self healing of tiny cracks).
- 25kg bag.
- A resurgence in the use of chemical lime in building products is a reflection of the superior qualities of lime/cement mortars when compared to cement mortars.
- Lime / cement renders and wet and dry dashing enhance the appearance of buildings.
- Such finishes are long lasting, less costly and weatherproof.
Danger[Refer to Safety Data Sheet in "Downloads" Section]
We offer a local delivery service for trade and construction sites. A minimum order value of €600 applies.
As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €69.00 (€56.10 & vat) applies. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Collection from our stores is always available and saves you money. It's also better for the environment.
For van rental / self drive, we recommend GoCar.
Delivery orders must be placed in-store. Delivery slots & schedules will be discussed in-store.
Delivery available only to local areas, see towns served below.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the site & within safe crane reach.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne, Hollystown/Tyrellstown
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun