|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Superior plasticity and workability.
- Far less water penetration (100-200% reduction).
- Higher bond strength (176% higher than cement mortars).
- Increased weather ability and durability.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased sand capacity thus reducing costs.
- Adequate compressive strength.
- Less efflorescence.
- Autogenous healing (self healing of tiny cracks).
- 25kg bag.
- A resurgence in the use of chemical lime in building products is a reflection of the superior qualities of lime/cement mortars when compared to cement mortars.
- Lime / cement renders and wet and dry dashing enhance the appearance of buildings.
- Such finishes are long lasting, less costly and weatherproof.
Danger[Refer to Safety Data Sheet in "Downloads" Section]
A limited Local Delivery Service is available, see Towns served below. We have a limited number of delivery slots.
Delivery Orders must be placed in-store. (Only Reserve & Collect Orders can be placed Online).
We provide a delivery service, aimed at trade and construction jobs. For this reason, a minimum
order value of €250 applies.
As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €40 & vat (€49.20) applies.
Collecting from us saves you money. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
For Van Rental / Self Drive - We recommend GoCar.ie - rates from €13/hour.
Delivery schedules will be discussed in-store.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun
Collection from our stores is also available.