|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Enormous cutting performance due to extremely powerful universal motor (1600W) and large saw blade (305mm)
- 240 Volt
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Starting current limitation prevents the actuation of the lock on start-up
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Adjustable and extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required
- Supplied with:
- Carbide saw blade (56 teeth)
- Material clamp
- Tool for saw blade change
- Cable Winder
- Chip collection bags
- 2 Table length extensions
- Length guide
- Dimensions: 850 x 515 x 615 mm
- Maximum cutting width 90°/45°: 305 / 205 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°: 105 / 67 mm
- Turntable setting left/right: 47 / 47 °
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 47 / 2 °
- Saw blade: 305 x 30 mm
- Rated input power: S1 100% 1600 W, S6 20% 2000 W
- No-load speed: 3700 /min
- Revolutions at rated load: 2600 /min
- Cutting speed: 60 m/s
- Weight: 19.6 kg
Collection from our stores is always available.
For Van Rental / Self Drive - We recommend GoCar.ie - Van rates from €13/hour.
Delivery Orders must be placed in-store. Delivery schedules will be discussed in-store.
A limited Local Delivery Service is available, see Towns served below. We have a limited number of delivery slots.
We provide a delivery service, aimed at trade and construction jobs. For this reason, a minimum
order value of €500 applies. As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €59 (€47.97 &vat) applies.
Collecting from us saves you money. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the house & within safe crane reach.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne, Hollystown/Tyrellstown
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun