|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Its size is designed to accommodate a standard steel grate cover and can easily be accessed.
- The gully has a 200mm outlet hole.
- 540mm long x 450 wide x 800mm deep.
- Designed to collect surface water from roads, parks, etc.
- Because of the high outlet position, the gully collects any silt or debris as the water flows via the gully outlet into the drainage pipe.
- Gully sumps must then be periodically cleaned out.
We provide a delivery service, aimed at trade and construction sites. For this reason, a minimum order value of €600 applies.
As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €69.00 (€56.10 & vat) applies. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Collection from our stores is always available and saves you money. It's also better for the environment.
For Van Rental / Self Drive - We recommend GoCar.ie - Van rates from €13/hour.
Delivery Orders must be placed in-store. Delivery schedules will be discussed in-store.
A limited Local Delivery Service is available, see Towns served below. We have a limited number of delivery slots.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the site & within safe crane reach.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne, Hollystown/Tyrellstown
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun