|Buy in Bulk and Save||Each
|1 to 14||€6.71||€8.25|
|15 to 79||€6.46||€7.95|
|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Lucan||Out Of Stock|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- CRH Irish Cement 25kg bag
- * This product is stocked in our Mulhuddart store only *
- Irish Cement is a quality general purpose bagged cement.
- Suitable for all general concreting, block laying and plastering applications.
- The product has been specifically designed to reduce the carbon intensity of cement production and to provide enhanced workability in block laying and plastering applications.
- The quality of all Normal Cement produced by Irish Cement is guaranteed to meet, in full, the requirements of Irish Standard I.S. EN 197-1 ‘Cement Part 1: Composition, Specifications and Conformity Criteria for Common Cements’.
- Bagged CEM II (Normal)
- Strength: 32.5N
- CE marked.
- Irish Cement is suitable for a wide range of applications where no special or unusual considerations arise.
- Typical applications include use in site-mixed concrete for foundations, paths, etc., in small precast elements and in mortars, renders and grouts.
- Mortar mixes should have improved workability properties, compared with traditional cement based only on cement clinker, resulting in a more cohesive mortar or render mix, with better handling and finish characteristics.
- An additional charge will be made if the pallet is supplied, this is refundable on return.
We offer a local delivery service for trade and construction sites. A minimum order value of €600 applies.
As we do not increase our prices to hide the cost of delivery, a delivery charge of €69.00 (€56.10 & vat) applies. Delivery is never "free" - anywhere.
Collection from our stores is always available and saves you money. It's also better for the environment.
For van rental / self drive, we recommend GoCar.
Delivery orders must be placed in-store. Delivery slots & schedules will be discussed in-store.
Delivery available only to local areas, see towns served below.
Deliveries are landed on the nearest hard surface to the site & within safe crane reach.
Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge/Hazelhatch, Maynooth
Palmerstown, Chapelizod, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot
Newcastle, Rathcoole/Saggart, Citywest, Tallaght
Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, Castleknock
Clonee/Ongar, Dunboyne, Hollystown/Tyrellstown
Navan Road, Cabra, Glasnevin, Finglas, Ballymun