|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Need More? - No Problem!|
- Everbuild Heatproof Screed
- A cement like material which provides a protective rendering for brick, stone and other vulnerable materials which can be damaged by exposure to heat.
- It is a fully blended composition, with a maximum grain size of 3mm, and will mix with water to a trowellable consistency.
- It has a maximum service temperature of 1300°C, which is more than adequate for most domestic applications.
- A protective coating for brick and stone in areas of high heat exposure.
- For use with "cassette" or "hole in the wall" fire places.
- As a base coat for applying heat resistant plaster.
- Repairing kilns, furnaces and brick ovens.
- Do not apply at less than 12.5mm thickness.
- Can be applied to a maximum thickness of 50mm, however 25mm will be adequate for most applications.
- Low temperature / high humidity will impair drying.
- Do not apply when the ambient temperature is below 5 degrees C or RH exceeds 90%.
- Always check with fire place manufactureres regarding the installation requirements of the product in use, Everbuild Building Products Ltd. cannot know all the pertinent information on installation of gas fires, cassette fires or stoves.
- Rendered surface should be allowed to cure for 24 hours preferably kept cool and wet; covering with polythene or wet rags after 6 hours.
- The screed should be allowed to dry out naturally for at least 48 hours before any heat is applied.
- Coverage per 20kg : 0.5 sq metre @ 25mm.
- Minimum depth : 12.5mm.
- Drying time : 48 hours at 20 degrees C and 50% R / H.
You are always welcome to collect from either of our 2 shops: Lucan and Mulhuddart (Blanchardstown).
Just call in to our shops or use the Free Click & Collect option.
Otherwise we are happy to arrange delivery for you (Monday - Friday).
We aim to process Parcel and Local Truck orders within 2 working days.
Date of delivery is based on location and truck availability.
If you have any questions; just ask us.
|Parcels over €75: anywhere in Ireland & N. Ireland - FREE |
Parcels under €75: anywhere in Ireland & N. Ireland - only €6.99
|Bulky Items: Local Area (up to 20 Km. from branches) €49 |
This includes Blocks, Sand & Pebble, Timber, Sheetboards, etc.
The delivery unloading point is beside the truck. Please ensure truck access width of 3.6 metres.
Pallet Nationwide: €69
Minimum Order Value €250.
Subject to Suitability Review.
1 pallet = 100cm x 100cm & up to 250 Kg.
Bulky or long deliveries not available.
Additional charge will be collected once order is reviewed.
In the event that it is not possible to arrange shipping of an item we will refund as requested.
Restrictions: Liquids or Paints cannot be shipped by parcel service.
England, Scotland & Wales Shipping:
Shipping to UK mainland is not available. Shipping to Northern Ireland is available.